Dear Family!
It was great talking to you guys on the phone yesterday. It is great to hear your guys voice. Sometimes it is great just to sit and chat about nothing really. I love you guys. I couldn't ask for a greater family. Let's do all that we can so that our family will be eternal.
Well I don't have much time today as Elder Dakouri and I are milking his going away and have 3 free meals scheduled for today haha. We had one this morning, cream of wheat with rolls and salad, mac and cheese for lunch, then fufu for dinner! Man we will be rolly polly. We then gotta get him ready and packed and then get teaching by 6.
This week we had 4 people at church. We will baptize 2 of them this Saturday. We will baptize A, a 14 year old girl who is the daughter of a member. She did well during her interview but is really shy. She was scared to walk back into class because everyone would 'look' at her. So she kinda ran away and got scared. She has friends in the class but she is still really shy. I got N, who is her age, to go talk to her outside. N has come 16 times but is not a member. See I am tricky, so the non member will serve the baptismal member in the church. Then she taste what it feels like!
Anywho today will be super short because we have to run but I love you all.
I will let you know how the baptisms go on Saturday.
Man I love baptisms. They really rock. I like it because it is helping others repent and at the same time you yourself are repenting because you gotta teach them about the commandments and how can you ask them to keep the commandments if you are not keeping the already. I dunno it just feels right. Baptisms are important!
Well keep it up family. You guys really are the best. I'll have to meet this dog that everyone keeps talking about. Thanks for the new jacket. Man I hope all that stuff you got fits me...
Well Elder Dakouri has fought a good fight. He goes home tomorrow. He will be of great worth to Ivory Coast. He needs to go back there and help the church. He is a great person. I respect him a lot. Great companion who loves the Savior.
Man well I gotta run.
I love my family!
Elder Bills.