Crazy!
Well all the internet is down in the area. I am at a radio station in Asamankese, they are nice and are letting us use a guys personal laptop.
All is well. I am safe, no problems.
We baptized SD last week.
We will baptize 11 more on the 29th.
We are going to the mission home on Wednesday to hear Elder Sitati from the 70. Sleep over! I am brining my laundry to wash in the mission home washing machines, yahoo. Also we are buying pie at shoprite! Yahoo! The zone leaders, Oda and us are going to enjoy.
Sorry time is short.
Did some interviews in Oda today. Didn't really have a p-day. I cleaned the shower. IT IS WHITE! Who knew... Well I love the new puppy! Put it in a shoe and take a picture eh? I like the puppies name haha.
I love you all. I'll write a lot next week okay?
Elder Bills
(Sisters new puppy back at home)
